Branch Audit Manager - Internal Audit
7 Aug 2019
- Prepares audit check lists in accord with instructions, procedures and ensure detailed audit plan in line with the Internal Audit whole year business plan.
- Ensures compliance with internal control procedures by examining Trade, Money changer, Loan records, data, documents, cash, assets, reports, operating practices and documentation.
- Reviews internal control system for bank branches and evaluates their adequacy and effectiveness, observe implementation and make recommendation to improve.
- Contributes to the internal audit functions by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Provides value-added advices and support to business partners on the creation or modification of policies, procedures, processes, products or services to ensure an appropriate level of internal control and compliance.
- Prepares report for each branch audit findings from the audit point of view, risk point of view and report to internal audit head with the English-Myanmar dual language.
- Performs any other duties and assignments directed by Head of Department.
- Ability to lead and manage an audit team properly.
- Able to travel any bank branches within the country.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Related field experience
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Minimum age: 30 years old
- Translation skill
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.