IT Audit Manager - Internal Audit
7 Aug 2019
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Follows up on Audit findings to ensure that Management has taken corrective action.
- Conducts audits or assist audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Identifies the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan to prevent security breaches in the technology.
- Performs detailed evaluation on internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems.
- Identifies the lack of control of application user.
- Checks the IT-related environmental and physical security, logical security, application password management.
- Checks authorized software and anti-virus software installation in the computer system.
- Checks vulnerable and important areas under CCTV surveillance.
- Checks the information security system, data backup and recovery system.
- Checks the application control, input, processing and output system.
- Carries out the physical count of IT hardware assets.
- Reports to IT Audit manager about audit finding with risk and recommendation.
- Keeps the bank data, customer data and other sensitive data as a private and confidential.
- Performs related duties assigned by the team leader.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Related field experience
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Please send your application to email@example.com.