IT Auditor (Junior) - Internal Audit
7 Aug 2019
- Assists audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes.
- Identifies the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan to prevent security breaches in the technology.
- Performs detailed evaluation and internal control and audit of computer information systems.
- Identifies the lack of control of application user.
- Checks the IT related environmental and physical security, logical security, application password management.
- Checks authorized software and anti-virus software installation in computer system.
- Checks all vulnerable and important areas under CCTV surveillance.
- Checks the information security system, data backup and recovery system.
- Checks the application control, input data, data processing and output data.
- Carries out the physical count of IT hardware assets.
- Reports to IT Audit manager about audit findings with risks and recommendations.
- Performs related duties assigned by the team leader.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Related field experience
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.