Operation Assistant Manager
24 January 2020
- Assist with establishing operations management strategies for banking operations and branch banking.
- Assist to develop and establish effective operations management solutions inclusive of techniques and processes.
- Assist to set formal and measurable service level matrixes, performance targets and reporting strategies for contractors including an annual review of any Service Level Agreements.
- Assist to identify and manage corrective and enhancement actions.
- Liaise and collaborate with all role players internally and externally on re-engineering, renovation and construction projects.
- Complete any duties as assigned by the Operations Manager and/or the Deputy Director of Operations.
- Schedule projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned.
- Work hand-in-hand with senior management staff concerning work/operational issues and other activities.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives and draw-up reports.
- Communicate with Customers and evaluate their needs.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, commerce, management.
- Must possess good communication skills with Customers and colleagues.
- Must also portray good leadership abilities.
- Must be able to work and deliver within limited time range or frame.
- Must have good analytical, problem solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information.
- Experience of not less than 3 years in an administrative capacity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.