Trade/Supply Chain Finance Sales Specialist
12 March 2020
- Develop and deliver sales strategy and secure strategic internal support from stakeholders, in conjunction with team members in order to identify and satisfy customer needs and to achieve revenue and asset growth.
- Proactively manage trade relationships within the portfolio of existing and agreed target clients to develop structure and review proposals that meet customer requirements.
- Recognize opportunities to develop further income and economic profit, recommending and implementing the appropriate solutions.
- Identify product gaps or new product opportunities to influence the development of key new product service initiatives and more cost-effective delivery channels.
- Provide real time support to team and manage efficient delivery of trade and supply chain services to customers.
- Cooperate with colleagues in building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Act as client point of contact for onboarding new trade and supply chain customers into the Bank, with the ability to discuss technical and operational aspects of related transactions.
- Follow up call on old and existing customers for cross selling and up selling the suitable related products.
- Driving and planning with different department and stakeholders to captures requirements and integrate with existing system.
- Take on additional tasks from time to time as reasonably requested by management for the success of strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree (economic, finance and/or management)
- Proven record of technical understanding of Trade Finance and Supply Chain products
- Minimum 1year experience in a trade sales or product management capacity
- Sound knowledge and understanding on Trade Finance products, Supply Chain Finance and Cash Management Services
- Demonstrable success in Trade Sales and Business Development
- Deep knowledge of risk profile and regulatory treatment of Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance
- Sound and effective interpersonal skills and command of Myanmar and English
Please send your application to email@example.com.