The Head of MSME Department is responsible for managing the overall strategy and operations of the MSME Department of the Bank. He/She will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Micro, Small and Medium-sized Business customers, ensuring exceptional customer service, providing leadership and guidance to the team, and driving business growth while ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and policies.
- Lead the MSME Department team in managing a portfolio particularly to small and medium-sized businesses, developing business relationships and ensuring excellent customer servic
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for the MSME Department to achieve business objectives and financial target
- Provide guidance, coaching, and leadership to the team, ensuring that they are highly motivated and working effectively to achieve their individual and team goals
- Ensure that credit policies and procedures are followed, and all lending decisions are made in accordance with the bank’s credit policies and procedures
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including internal departments, regulatory bodies, and external stakeholders such as professional bodies and industry associations
- Ensure that the MSME Department meets all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Identify and manage risk in the associated with the sector.