Assistant Operations Manager
Position: Assistant Operations Manager
Job Location: Yangon
Posted Date: 11 December 2019
- Assist with establishing operations management strategies.
- Assist to develop and establish effective operations management solutions inclusive of techniques and processes.
- Assist to implement an effective and quality management system.
- Assist to set formal and measurable service level matrixes, performance targets and reporting strategies for contractors including an annual review of any Service Level Agreements.
- Assist to identify and manage corrective and enhancement actions.
- Liaise and collaborate with all role players internally and externally on re skinning, renovation and construction projects.
- Complete any duties as assigned by the Operations Manager and/or the Deputy Director of Operations.
- Provide support to the operations manager in the day to day running of the organization
- Schedule projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned
- Work hand-in-hand with senior management staff concerning work/operational issues and other activities
- Draw up reports regarding operations in the company and pass them to senior management whenever it is requested for
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Report to Operations Manager
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience working in banking operations and managing people
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Please send your application to email@example.com.