Branch Service & Operation Managers
25 February 2020
- Lead the branch operations team
- Act as the Compliance Officer of the branch and ensure compliance to banking guidelines, bank policies/procedures, quality framework and audit requirements
- Authorize/Approve and check Teller entries, IBT, Treasury Cash Movement, Foreign Account withdrawals/deposits, Foreign Currency purchase/sells, Remittances etc.
- Vault / Key custodian and control of stock
- Key Customer Relationship Management and smooth counter services
- Supervise junior level staffs and ensure they are properly trained
- Minimum 5 years+ bank branch experience
- Good interpersonal skills and enjoy people handling
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Strong ethical background and honesty an important trait
- Expected to ensure that operations are conducted with minimum errors
- Strong understanding of internal control at the branch
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.