11 December 2019
- Coordinate, manage and monitor of various projects in the department.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Plan the use of human resources. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staffs. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in operation projects. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of outputs.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as Technology, Zone offices, Marketing and Finance etc. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Liaise with senior management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Verify and assure that all daily functions of the Operations Department are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide hands-on assistance, as needed, for all Operations functions.
- Assist Deputy Director of Operations in the implementation of new processes that support the efficiency of bank operation.
- Coordinate projects as assigned by Deputy Director of Operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience working in banking operations and managing people
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.