Assistant Executive Engineer
Position: Assistant Executive Engineer
Job Location: Yangon
Posted Date: 24 January 2020
- Supervision and project management of new branch construction, renovation of premises, deployment of ATMs & other equipment, other engineering related projects.
- Obtaining of approval for construction projects, renovations and installation of equipment from the relevant authorities.
- Design, calculate, estimate all project needs.
- Coordinate all procurement.
- Documentary control and reporting on projects and assignments.
- Quality control in ensuring that approved estimates, specifications and drawings are met.
- Resolving issues and supporting branches and other units in maintenance of premises and equipment.
- Annual maintenance plan for all building, premises and equipment.
- B.E (or) B. Tech (Civil)
- 7+ years managerial experience in related field
- Strong command of English is required
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Self-motivated and a result- driven approach
- Strong leadership skill and technical skill
- Good computer skills in MS office and PowerPoint, Email & Internet
Please send your application to email@example.com.