Performance Management & Analysis
Position: Performance Management & Analysis
Job Location: Yangon
Posted Date: 22 Nov 2021
- Extract financial/business data and make recommendations from data that has been extracted and analysed.
- Provide actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance.
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in datasets to attribute key business drivers.
- Analyse and defines metrics that tie back to business performance and initiatives.
- Generate forecasts, recommendations, and strategic/tactical plans to drive actions.
- Provide consultation and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- Directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using databases and reporting tools.
- Responsible for making finance presentation for management and committee members.
- Degree in accounting or finance or mathematics or other relevant degrees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in both English and Myanmar).
- Enquiring mind with ability to recognize inefficiencies and challenge the status quo.
- Hands-on to get things done fast and ability to work without continual guidance.
- Attention to details combined with creative thinking.
- Hands-on experience with one or more language(s) used for querying (e.g. SQL, SAS).
- Experience with Big Data/Analytics platforms/languages like Hive, Python, R a big plus.
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, macros, charts, functions, VBA modelling.
uab bank is an equal opportunity employer.